The aesthetics of our skin, appearance and body has seen a huge demand in advanced cosmetic medical practices. The beauty and anti-ageing market has increased steadily over the years and shows no sign of slowing down. Most people wish to retain the quality and appearance of their skin, or to return it to its youthful appearance as ageing occurs.
The skin is the largest organ of the body and combats outside environment and forces every day, including the ageing process. Traditional cosmetic practices like fillers, botox injections, surgeries can give the skin a boost and defy the anti-ageing process temporarily. These are often expensive, painful procedures that also have a risk of failure or unpleasant side effects.
A natural, non-invasive, alternate practice is to use Red Light Therapy for making you look younger and reducing skin issues to a minimum. Red (and near infrared) light therapy has been growing in popularity within the cosmetic industry because of the positive results it delivers with no side effects. This treatment has been extensively studied for improving the skin and has become a prominent treatment within the dermatology arena. Light therapy is an effective treatment that can help a wide variety of skin conditions and is backed by a robust amount of clinical evidence. The best part of all is that its activating natural healing activities in the skin cells, and you don’t have to go to a beauty clinic to get these results – you can treat yourself from home!
The anti-ageing results of Red Light Therapy for skin are:
- Creates a healthy glow about your face
- Smoothes overall skin tone
- Reduces wrinkles, including crow’s feet, under eye wrinkles, forehead wrinkles & laugh lines
- Speeds the healing of blemishes, like acne and rosacea repairs sun damage
- Reduces redness, flushing, and broken capillaries
- Fades scars and stretch marks
- Brings more moisture to your skin
- Prevents hair loss & stimulates regrowth
Red Light Therapy increases circulation and the formation of new capillaries, which brings an immediate healthy glow to the skin, and paves the way for you to maintain a more youthful and healthier appearance. New capillaries mean more oxygen and nutrients to each skin cell every day.
The light also increases lymphatic system activity that reduces swelling and puffiness. Furthermore the therapy stimulates the production of collagen and fibroblasts. Collagen is what is responsible for the elasticity, firmness, and fullness of the skin. The increased production of collagen and fibroblasts is what will smooth out your fine lines and wrinkles, smooth the texture of the skin, and reduce pore size over time.
There are a number of benefits in using our CelLED devices for cosmetic treatments:
- It is absolutely safe and side effects free (you should consult your doctor if your symptoms are severe) for daily use for people in all ages
- Easy for home or office use and
- Simple to do, with little time and effort required
- Painless and non-invasive
- Does not lose effectiveness over time
- No down time (so you can get on with life straight away!)
You may purchase your CelLED device for one or two uses, and then find yourself and your entire family using the device for a suite of things.