For those suffering from chronic or non-healing wounds, there’s scientific evidence demonstrating how Red Light Therapy helps heals such wounds in a non-invasive and natural way. There’s evidence how it can even reverse and heal Gangrene.
Chronic or Non-Healing Wounds
Chronic, non-healing or recurrent wounds are extremely distressing. Common in people with diabetes and other chronic systemic or skin conditions, wounds are painful, distressing, limit activity and require a lot of care and attention.
Red Light Therapy can treat the following wounds:
- Ulcers – diabetic, venus and pressure
- Surgical Wounds
- Oral sores from chemotherapy and radiation
- Metabolic disease-related wounds
- Recurrent wounds in thin or fragile skin
Here is how Red Light Therapy helps heal wounds:
- The release of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) frees up greater levels of energy into the cells of the wounds to help them heal more efficiently
- The activation within the cells from the red and near infrared light waves brings more oxygen and nutrients to promote the natural healing process
- The lymph system is stimulated and detoxifies the wound, while preventing lymphoedema
- The near infrared light waves boost blood circulation and the cleaning process in cells, removing dead and damaged cells as well as bacteria
- It promotes the production of collagen and elastin to replace the damaged cells with fresh, healthy new cells
Research shows that healing wounds using Red Light Therapy can range between as little as a few days to a few months. With no adverse side effects, natural, safe and easy to apply, Red Light Therapy is an excellent option for those who have been searching for a detox, alternative and non-invasive solution.
We recommend discussing with your medical practitioner before using Red Light Therapy, as supervision may be advisable in some cases.
Acute or Fresh Wounds
The CelLED Red Light Therapy Devices are ideal for treating acute wounds and assisting them to heal and recover significantly faster. Bruises, cuts, scrapes, surgical wounds/sites, sunburn, and bites (from insects etc.) all respond to the red and near infrared light. The red light also reduces inflammation, pain, infection, itching and scarring. We can guarantee that soon you’ll be reaching for your CelLED Device each time anyone at your home has some sort of minor accident or injury, and they’ll be feeling better before they know it! What’s not to love about all those good things Red Light Therapy can do!