A ‘must-have’ for any laser or Photobiomodulation practitioner to measure irradiance accurately – ensure your device is operating accurately and effectively for a fraction of the cost of similar measuring devices. Also great for testing laser safety glasses and goggles.
– Measurement Objects: hand-held laser, high-power laser pens, laser pointer, laser single tube and module
– Measuring Wavelength Range: 390nm-1024nm
– Range: 0-10.999W
– Probe Effective Range: 13mm Diameter
– Saturation Time: 5-15 seconds
– Measuring Accuracy: ±3%
– Resolution: 1mW
– Power Supply: Rechargeable. The device can be charged via an ordinary 5V 1A mobile phone charging head. The LED light will turn on when it is charging.
– Standby Time: Over 6 Hours
– Please note that the LCD display may vary in colour between devices.
– The photosensitive probe is a critical and sensitive device, and the surface coating must not be touched, stained, or maliciously damaged. The laser cannot be focused on the probe during measurement, and parallel light can be used for measurement. Any damage of the probe will not be covered by warranty.